- Public support for Green Belt: common rights in countryside access and recreation
- The use of direct democracy to decide housing site allocations in English neighbourhoods
- Neighbourhood planning and the production of spatial knowledge
- The impact of place identity in neighbourhood plans
- The new normal: is a planning orthodoxy being imposed on neighbourhood plans ?
Monthly Archives: May 2016
Neighbourhood planning has created opportunities for communities to advance new socially and environmentally sustainable housing solutions that conflict with the interests of corporate house-builders and unsettle the depiction of citizens’ groups as protectionist and opposed to all economic growth. The … Continue reading