- Public support for Green Belt: common rights in countryside access and recreation
- The use of direct democracy to decide housing site allocations in English neighbourhoods
- Neighbourhood planning and the production of spatial knowledge
- The impact of place identity in neighbourhood plans
- The new normal: is a planning orthodoxy being imposed on neighbourhood plans ?
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Does it matter that three neighbourhood plans failed examination last year? With over 2000 neighbourhood plans underway and 240 now passed referendum, are these failures to be expected as the number of plans increases? Or is it, more worryingly, the … Continue reading