- Public support for Green Belt: common rights in countryside access and recreation
- The use of direct democracy to decide housing site allocations in English neighbourhoods
- Neighbourhood planning and the production of spatial knowledge
- The impact of place identity in neighbourhood plans
- The new normal: is a planning orthodoxy being imposed on neighbourhood plans ?
Monthly Archives: March 2017
My latest paper to be published in Planning Theory and Practice discusses how neighbourhood plans represent a sense of place and how a convincing narrative of place impacts on policies for housing development. It argues that neighbourhood plans invoke the subjectivities of … Continue reading