- The use of direct democracy to decide housing site allocations in English neighbourhoods
- Neighbourhood planning and the production of spatial knowledge
- The impact of place identity in neighbourhood plans
- The new normal: is a planning orthodoxy being imposed on neighbourhood plans ?
- The impact of neighbourhood planning on house-building
Monthly Archives: December 2017
This paper explores the production of what counts as authoritative knowledge in neighbourhood planning in England. Its aim is to evidence the process through which the intelligibility of place was established in neighbourhood planning and to chart the exclusions and … Continue reading