- Public support for Green Belt: common rights in countryside access and recreation
- The use of direct democracy to decide housing site allocations in English neighbourhoods
- Neighbourhood planning and the production of spatial knowledge
- The impact of place identity in neighbourhood plans
- The new normal: is a planning orthodoxy being imposed on neighbourhood plans ?
Category Archives: Neighbourhood Planning
In this post, I explore the traditions of self-management and community control behind the rise of neighbourhood planning in England. The desire for autonomy, for self-organisation and self-management, has been a persistent thread in the history of community action in … Continue reading